Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Berserk Quotes (Anime/Manga)

Guts Quotes:

"Even though I know it's safe here, without my sword, I cannot sleep."

"Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me."

"If you follow me to this place, the entire world... is a battlefield."

"Humans are weak... but we want to live... even if we're wounded... or tortured... we feel the pain..."

"Is this place going to be your grave? Is this really how you want to die? Every sword belongs in its sheath. Go back to the holder of that sheath."

"This fight... it is far from over. We are the generals. Protect her while I attack. I am the raiding party, I will destroy the enemy camp."

"This place is the last you'll ever see. Your deaths means nothing to me."

"My place really was here. I was too foolish and stubborn to notice. But, what I truly hoped for then was here... Why do I always realize it.. When I've already lost it..."

"If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you...you won't be able to walk."

"When you meet your God tell him to leave me alone."

"Let's go drink. Didn't you know? Alcohol can cure poison."

"Do whatever you want now. But if you disturb me, I'll kill you."

"I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself."

"DO NOT PRAY! If you pray, your hands will close together. You will not be able to fight!"

"He appeared right in front of me, and he wasn't a demon... but what looked like a human. As if he'd been yanked from before into the present unchanged. I gazed at him and for a second... I forgot to kill him."



Griffith Quotes:

"Now, he's happy. Or, is death the end of the dream? Is it a failure of hope?"

"I always get what I want."

"Among thousands of comrades and ten thousand enemies, only you... only you made me forget my dream."

"A dream... It's something you do for yourself, not for others."

"A friend would not just follow another's dream... a friend would find his own reason to live..."

"I do not betray my dream."

Other Quotes:

"Hate is a place where a man who can't stand sadness goes." - Godo

"In this high pressure situation, he was the one who didn't fall back... the only person who stood up and faught." - Farneze

"If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll miss other things along the way. That's how it is... that's life." - Godo

"We are all starring in a story with no ending in sight." - Narrator

"You can't live on hopes and dreams alone." - Caska

"Without hatred your life is pointless, but this hellfire, isn't it what supports your legs?" - Schierke

"I heard that even in their last moments, the branded still belong to the dark." - Schierke

"The wind whispered and the world began to change." - Schierke

"It's in you. You never tell anyone. The desire. The darkness." - Farneze

"Hatred should be exposed in order to clear it..." - Demon

"So beautiful! My chest is swelling with love, pain, pleasure, jealousy, hate... everything is here! This is so human! This is so demonic!" - Slann

"It was called the dragon because no human hands could wield it." - Godo

"On that day, the deadly sun could be seen all over the land." - Narrator

"The blind king of the white sheep serves as shepard to the villany of the black sheep... and he calls forth an era of darkness upon the world." -Farneze

"Whether it's good or bad, it's so unfortunate to wake up during a dream." -Judeau

"The stronger that any light shines...the darker the nearby shadows grow."- Raban

"If fate is a principle beyond Human comprehension which capriciously torments man, then it is karma that man confront fate by embracing sorcery." - Void

"No matter how strong, for a human to fight a monster means he has submerged his humanity and transformed himself into a greater monster." -Schierke

"Search for everything from this world; that's what sorcery is. If there is a light of reason that illimunates the uncharted darkness, then please, grant it to me." - Farneze

"According to legend, those who are called a berserker are an object of fear; not only for the enemy, but for the allies as well because it is said to kill anything in its path..." - Serpico

"Are all those people gathered just to kill and see blood? Is this the world they live in?" - Schierke

"This world is ugly." - Behelit Apostle

"But facing the darkness, she can never let go of the light." - Behelit Apostle

"Since that man appeared, everything is collapsing. The world I know is being destroyed." - Farneze

"People struggled to survive, but they lost control. We have to conquer our fear to survive. I don't know what God thinks, but he can see human effort." - Luca

No comments:

Post a Comment